The Registrar’s Office provides services related to academic programs, student registration, transfer credit evaluations, class schedules, academic standings, verifying enrollment, academic transcripts, certifications of student-athletes and veterans, and maintaining student records including name and address changes.
Our knowledgeable team has specialized expertise in the following areas and is please to serve and support you:
- Registration and enrollment information and procedures
- Degree requirements and processing
- Academic records (including transcripts for graduates of the Fanny Allen, Putnam, and Thompson Schools of Nursing.)
- Academic calendar including registration and degree award dates
- Academic scheduling including block schedules and how they work
- Degree certification and diplomas, including information about commencement.
- Transfer credit evaluation
- Student-athlete and veteran certification
- Curriculum and catalog questions. To view course by subject, visit the course catalog.
- And much more!
Many of the academic and scheduling forms you’ll need are available online.
Call, e-mail or stop by! We’re located in the Admin Center on the Randolph Center campus.
PO Box 500
Randolph Center, VT 05061
Fax: (802) 728-1597