Learn more about employment agreements, personnel handbooks, and salary ranges through the Vermont State College System.
Interested in working at Vermont Tech?
The mission of our human resources department is to foster a dynamic environment which supports and rewards employee teamwork, initiative and loyalty. We do this by:
- Encouraging and maintaining a respectful, safe and productive workplace environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Enabling employees to succeed through innovative and purposeful programs and training.
- Serving as a resource to the College in areas of employee relations, benefits & compensation, classification, staff training & development and recruitment.
- Integrating with the strategic business & educational goals of the College.
Current Faculty Openings:
- Assistant Professor – Construction Management, Randolph Center
- Assistant Professor – Computer Information Systems, Williston and/or Randolph Center
- Assistant Professor, Terminal – Nursing Department, Central Region
- Assistant Professor – Nursing Department, Northeast Kingdom Region
- Assistant Professor – Nursing Department, BSN Online
- AER 3030, Human Factors, Risk Management, & Crew Resource Management, Williston
- AER 4040, Corporate Aviation & Career Preparation, Williston
- EDU 2200 (CEWD), Assessment in the CTE Classroom, Randolph Center
- LAH 1021, Landscape Graphics, Randolph Center
- MAT 1311 (CEWD), Precalculus I at GSP, Brattleboro
- MEC 1060, Metrology & Inspection Techniques, Randolph Center
- MEC 1011 (CEWD), Design Communications I at GE, Rutland
- MEC 1020 (CEWD), Manufacturing Processes I at GSP, Brattleboro
- MEC 1180, Introduction to Welding Processes, Randolph Center
- NUR 1020, The Nurse-Client Relationship, Southwest Region
- NUR 1111, Principles & Practices of Nursing I, Northeast Kingdom Region
- NUR 2010, LPN to RN Transition/Trends in Nursing, Central Region
- NUR 2030, Principles & Practices of Nursing IV, Central Region
- PHY 1041, Physics I, Randolph Center
- PHY 1041, Physics I, Williston
- PHY 1042, Physics II Lab, Williston
Current Staff Openings:
- Assistant Director of Secondary Education Initiatives
- Advanced Manufacturing Lab Director
- Student Services Consultant, Randolph Center
- Lab Technician, Electrical/Computer, Randolph Center
- Nursing Site Director, Southwest Region (Bennington, Rutland, Middlebury)
- Nursing Site Director, Southeast Region (Brattleboro & Keene)
- VtSBDC Administrative Assistant
- Coordinator of Health Services
- Residence Hall Director
- Flight Associate, Williston
- Professional Tutor, Randolph and Williston
- Public Safety Officer II, Randolph Center
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Southeast Region (Brattleboro/Keene)
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Central Region (Randolph/Morrisville)
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Northeast Kingdom Region (Lyndon, Littleton, White River Junction)
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Northwest Region (Williston, St. Albans)
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Southwest Region, Rutland
- Clinical Associate – Paramedicine, Bennington
To apply please follow the application procedure as listed in the job posting.
Vermont Tech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, ancestry, place of birth, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age or veteran status, or against a qualified individual with a disability, or any other person whose status is protected under local, state or federal laws.
If you are a person with a disability and require auxiliary aids, services or other reasonable accommodations in order to apply or interview for a position, please call or write us at Vermont Tech, PO Box 500, Randolph Center, VT 05061. Our telephone number is (802) 728-1211.
New employees must provide proof of employment eligibility.
Salaries for candidates will be determined on an individual basis.
All full-time and some part-time positions are subject to a criminal background check. Any offer of employment is conditional upon successful completion of these checks.