Learn more about employment agreements, personnel handbooks, and salary ranges through the Vermont State College System.
Interested in working at Vermont Tech?
The mission of our human resources department is to foster a dynamic environment which supports and rewards employee teamwork, initiative and loyalty. We do this by:
- Encouraging and maintaining a respectful, safe and productive workplace environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Enabling employees to succeed through innovative and purposeful programs and training.
- Serving as a resource to the College in areas of employee relations, benefits & compensation, classification, staff training & development and recruitment.
- Integrating with the strategic business & educational goals of the College.
Current Faculty Openings:
- Assistant Professor, Full-time – Computer Information Systems, Williston and/or Randolph Center
- Assistant Professor, Full-time – Dental Hygiene, Williston
- Assistant Professor, Full-time – Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology, Williston
- Assistant Professor, Full-time – Nursing Department, Southeast Region
- Assistant Professor, Full-time – Nursing Department, Northwest Region
- Assistant Professor, Full-time, Terminal – Nursing Department, Central Region
- Assistant Professor, Full-time, Terminal – Nursing Southwest Region
- Assistant Professor, Full-time – Science Department, Randolph Center
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time – EDU 2051, Online
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time – ELM 3015, Williston
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time – EMS 1320, Williston
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time – EMS 1340, Williston
Current Staff Openings:
- Student Services Consultant – Full-time, Randolph Center
- VtSBDC Innovation & Technology Commercialization Advisor – Full-time, Statewide-Vermont, Remote
- Clinical Associate, Nursing – Part-time, Southwest Region, Rutland
- Lab Technician, Mechanical/Manufacturing – Full-time, Randolph Center
- Lab Technician, Electrical/Computer – Full-time, Randolph Center
- Clinical Associate, Paramedicine – Part-time, Williston Campus
- Clinical Associate, Paramedicine – Part-time, Bennington
- Enrollment and Retention Research Coordinator – Part-time, Randolph Campus
- Nursing Site Director, SW Region (Bennington, Rutland, Middlebury)
- VMEC Professional Manufacturing and Business Growth Advisor, Randolph Center
- VMEC Advanced Manufacturing Technology & Business Growth Advisor, Randolph Center
- Coordinator of Residence Life, Randolph Center Campus
- Clinical Associate, Nursing – Part-time, Williston Campus (2 positions available)
To apply please follow the application procedure as listed in the job posting.
Vermont Tech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, ancestry, place of birth, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age or veteran status, or against a qualified individual with a disability, or any other person whose status is protected under local, state or federal laws.
If you are a person with a disability and require auxiliary aids, services or other reasonable accommodations in order to apply or interview for a position, please call or write us at Vermont Tech, PO Box 500, Randolph Center, VT 05061. Our telephone number is (802) 728-1211.
New employees must provide proof of employment eligibility.
Salaries for candidates will be determined on an individual basis.
All full-time and some part-time positions are subject to a criminal background check. Any offer of employment is conditional upon successful completion of these checks.