Learn more about employment agreements, personnel handbooks, and salary ranges through the Vermont State College System.
Interested in working at Vermont Tech?
The mission of our human resources department is to foster a dynamic environment which supports and rewards employee teamwork, initiative and loyalty. We do this by:
- Encouraging and maintaining a respectful, safe and productive workplace environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Enabling employees to succeed through innovative and purposeful programs and training.
- Serving as a resource to the College in areas of employee relations, benefits & compensation, classification, staff training & development and recruitment.
- Integrating with the strategic business & educational goals of the College.
Current Faculty Openings:
- Assistant Professor – Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Technology, Randolph Center
- Assistant Professor – Nursing Department, Northeast Kingdom Region
- Assistant Professor – Nursing Department, Northeast Kingdom Region (includes Saturday clinical instruction)
- Assistant Professor – Nursing Department, Northwest Region
- AER 4060, Introduction to Unmanned Aerial Systems, Williston
- BIO 2012, Human Anatomy and Physiology II, Williston
- EDU 2802, Educational Externship (CEWD), Randolph Center
- EDU 3115, Issues and Trends in Technical Education (CEWD), Randolph Center
- ELT 3070, Semiconductor Technology (CEWD), Global Foundries, Essex
- LAH 2011, Introduction to Landscape Design, Randolph Center
- MEC 1070, Tool Geometry & Productive Metal Cutting (CEWD), GE Rutland
- NUR 2130, Principles & Practices of Nursing V, Central Region
Current Staff Openings:
- Institutional Data Analyst, Hybrid Option
- Learning Spaces Technology Specialist
- VtSBDC Project Coordinator
- Coordinator of Nursing Programs
- Vermont Manufacturing Extension Center (VMEC) Director & CEO
- Admissions Assistant
- Librarian II (Randolph)
- Nursing Site Director, Southwest Region (Bennington, Rutland, Middlebury)
- VMEC Professional Manufacturing and Business Growth Advisor
- VtSBDC Finance Administrator
- Professional Tutor, Construction Management (Randolph Center and remote options)
- Electrical & Plumbing Apprentice Instructor
- Flight Associate, Williston
- Professional Tutor, Randolph and Williston
- Public Safety Officer II, Randolph Center
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Southeast Region (Brattleboro/Keene)
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Central Region (Randolph/Morrisville)
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Northeast Kingdom Region (Lyndon, Littleton, White River Junction)
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Northwest Region (Williston, St. Albans)
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Southwest Region, Rutland
- Clinical Associate – Paramedicine, Williston
- Clinical Associate – Paramedicine, Bennington
To apply please follow the application procedure as listed in the job posting.
Vermont Tech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, ancestry, place of birth, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age or veteran status, or against a qualified individual with a disability, or any other person whose status is protected under local, state or federal laws.
If you are a person with a disability and require auxiliary aids, services or other reasonable accommodations in order to apply or interview for a position, please call or write us at Vermont Tech, PO Box 500, Randolph Center, VT 05061. Our telephone number is (802) 728-1211.
New employees must provide proof of employment eligibility.
Salaries for candidates will be determined on an individual basis.
All full-time and some part-time positions are subject to a criminal background check. Any offer of employment is conditional upon successful completion of these checks.