Learn more about employment agreements, personnel handbooks, and salary ranges through the Vermont State College System.
Interested in working at Vermont Tech?
The mission of our human resources department is to foster a dynamic environment which supports and rewards employee teamwork, initiative and loyalty. We do this by:
- Encouraging and maintaining a respectful, safe and productive workplace environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Enabling employees to succeed through innovative and purposeful programs and training.
- Serving as a resource to the College in areas of employee relations, benefits & compensation, classification, staff training & development and recruitment.
- Integrating with the strategic business & educational goals of the College.
Current Faculty Openings:
- Assistant Professor – Nursing Department, Northeast Kingdom Region
- Assistant Professor – Nursing Department, Northeast Kingdom Region (includes Saturday clinical instruction)
- Assistant Professor – Nursing Department, Northwest Region
- AER 4060, Introduction to Unmanned Aerial Systems, Williston
- EDU 2802, Educational Externship (CEWD), Randolph Center
- EDU 3115, Issues and Trends in Technical Education (CEWD), Randolph Center
- ELT 3070, Semiconductor Technology (CEWD), Global Foundries, Essex
- LAH 1031, CAD for Landscape Applications, Randolph Center
- LAH 2011, Introduction to Landscape Design, Randolph Center
- MEC 1070, Tool Geometry & Productive Metal Cutting (CEWD), GE Rutland
- NUR 1010, Pharmacology for Nursing, Central Region
- NUR 1010, Pharmacology for Nursing, Northeast Kingdom Region
- NUR 2130, Principles & Practices of Nursing V, Central Region
Current Staff Openings:
- Coordinator of Nursing Programs
- Associate Dean of Nursing Education
- Vermont Manufacturing Extension Center (VMEC) Director & CEO
- Coordinator of Advising & Retention
- Admissions Assistant
- Staff Assistant, Facilities Department
- Assistant to the Associate Dean of Nursing
- Librarian II (Williston)
- Institutional Data Analyst
- Nursing Site Director, Southwest Region (Bennington, Rutland, Middlebury)
- Electrical & Plumbing Apprentice Instructor
- Flight Associate, Williston
- Professional Tutor, Randolph and Williston
- Public Safety Officer II, Randolph Center
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Southeast Region (Brattleboro/Keene)
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Central Region (Randolph/Morrisville)
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Northeast Kingdom Region (Lyndon, Littleton, White River Junction)
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Northwest Region (Williston, St. Albans)
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Southwest Region, Rutland
- Clinical Associate – Paramedicine, Williston
- Clinical Associate – Paramedicine, Bennington
To apply please follow the application procedure as listed in the job posting.
Vermont Tech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, ancestry, place of birth, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age or veteran status, or against a qualified individual with a disability, or any other person whose status is protected under local, state or federal laws.
If you are a person with a disability and require auxiliary aids, services or other reasonable accommodations in order to apply or interview for a position, please call or write us at Vermont Tech, PO Box 500, Randolph Center, VT 05061. Our telephone number is (802) 728-1211.
New employees must provide proof of employment eligibility.
Salaries for candidates will be determined on an individual basis.
All full-time and some part-time positions are subject to a criminal background check. Any offer of employment is conditional upon successful completion of these checks.