Kelly-Rue Riso, Director
Interested in working at Vermont Tech?
The mission of our human resources department is to foster a dynamic environment which supports and rewards employee teamwork, initiative and loyalty. We do this by:
- Encouraging and maintaining a respectful, safe and productive workplace environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Enabling employees to succeed through innovative and purposeful programs and training.
- Serving as a resource to the College in areas of employee relations, benefits & compensation, classification, staff training & development and recruitment.
- Integrating with the strategic business & educational goals of the College.
Current Faculty Openings:
- Assistant Professor, Full-time – Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology Department, Williston Campus
- Adjunct Faculty, Advanced Network Architectures (CIS 3250) – Part-time, Randolph Center & Williston
- Adjunct Faculty, CEWD Educational Externship (EDU 2802) – Part-time, Online
- Adjunct Faculty, CEWD Tool Geometry & Productive Metal Cutting at GE (MEC 1070) – Part-time, Rutland
- Adjunct Faculty, CEWD Computer-Aided Technology at GE (MEC 2040) – Part-time, Rutland
- Adjunct Faculty, CEWD Machine Design Components at GE (MEC 2070) – Part-time, Rutland
- Adjunct Faculty, Pharmacology for Nursing (NUR 1010) – Part-time, Central Vermont Region
- Adjunct Faculty, Pharmacology for Nursing (NUR 1010) – Part-time, Northeast Kingdom Region
- Adjunct Faculty, Principles & Practices of Nursing IV Lab (NUR 2040) – Part-time, Williston
Current Staff Openings:
- Apprenticeship Administrative Support – Part-time, Temporary
- Public Safety Officer II, Full-time, Randolph Center Campus
- Flight Associate – Part-time, Williston Campus
- Clinical Coordinator, Paramedicine – Part-time, Temporary
- Clinical Associate, Nursing – Part-time, Williston Campus
- Custodian/Housekeeper III (Tuesday-Saturday), Randolph Center Campus
- Clinical Associate, Paramedicine – Part-time, Williston Campus
- Clinical Associate, Paramedicine – Part-time, Bennington
- Supervising Dentist, Dental Hygiene – Part-time, Williston Campus
- Clinical Associate, Nursing – Part-time, Bennington
- Clinical Associate, Nursing – Part-time, Southeast Region, Brattleboro, VT
- Apprenticeship Tutor – Part-time, Temporary
- Electrical & Plumbing Apprentice Instructor – Part-time, Temporary
To apply please follow the application procedure as listed in the job posting.
Vermont Tech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, ancestry, place of birth, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age or veteran status, or against a qualified individual with a disability, or any other person whose status is protected under local, state or federal laws.
All full-time and some part-time positions are subject to a criminal background check. Any offer of employment is conditional upon successful completion of these checks.
Office of Human Resources
Kelly-Rue Riso, Director