Kelly-Rue Riso, Director
Interested in working at Vermont Tech?
The mission of our human resources department is to foster a dynamic environment which supports and rewards employee teamwork, initiative and loyalty. We do this by:
- Encouraging and maintaining a respectful, safe and productive workplace environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Enabling employees to succeed through innovative and purposeful programs and training.
- Serving as a resource to the College in areas of employee relations, benefits & compensation, classification, staff training & development and recruitment.
- Integrating with the strategic business & educational goals of the College.
Current Faculty Openings:
- opens in a new windowAssistant Professor, Full-time – Automotive/Diesel Programs
- opens in a new windowAssistant Professor, Full-time – Nursing, Northeast Kingdom Region
- opens in a new windowAdjunct Faculty, Part-time, Architectural and Building Engineering Technology (ARE 1011), Randolph Center
- opens in a new windowAdjunct Faculty, Part-time, Computer Applications I (CIS 1041), Randolph Center
- opens in a new windowAdjunct Faculty, Part-time, Basic Electricity Lecture & Lab (ELT 2071), Randolph Center
- opens in a new windowAdjunct Faculty, Part-time, Electronics III Lab (ELT 3053), Randolph Center
Current Staff Openings:
- opens in a new windowNursing Site Director – Part-time, Southwest Region
- opens in a new windowInstructional Technology Specialist, Randolph/Williston Campus
- opens in a new windowClinical Associate, Nursing – Part-time, Southeast Region, Brattleboro, VT
- opens in a new windowProgram Director, Respiratory Therapy, Williston
- opens in a new windowApprenticeship Tutor – Part-time, Temporary
- opens in a new windowElectrical & Plumbing Apprentice Instructor – Part-time, Temporary
To apply please follow the application procedure as listed in the job posting.
Vermont Tech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, ancestry, place of birth, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age or veteran status, or against a qualified individual with a disability, or any other person whose status is protected under local, state or federal laws.
All full-time and some part-time positions are subject to a criminal background check. Any offer of employment is conditional upon successful completion of these checks.
Office of Human Resources
Kelly-Rue Riso, Director