Kelly-Rue Riso, Director
Interested in working at Vermont Tech?
The mission of our human resources department is to foster a dynamic environment which supports and rewards employee teamwork, initiative and loyalty. We do this by:
- Encouraging and maintaining a respectful, safe and productive workplace environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Enabling employees to succeed through innovative and purposeful programs and training.
- Serving as a resource to the College in areas of employee relations, benefits & compensation, classification, staff training & development and recruitment.
- Integrating with the strategic business & educational goals of the College.
Current Faculty Openings:
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time – Forage Production (AGR 2040), Randolph Center
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time – Automotive/Diesel Programs, Randolph Center
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time – The Art of Paramedicine (EMS 1020), Online
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time – Pharmacology and Medication Administration (EMS 1030), Online
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time – CEWD Statistics at GE, Rutland (MAT 2021)
Current Staff Openings:
- Vermont Manufacturing Extension Center (VMEC) Technology & IT Systems Advisor
- Public Safety Officer II – Part-time, Randolph Center Campus
- Clinical Associate, Nursing – Part-time, Littleton, NH/Lancaster, VT
- Classroom/Clinical Instructor, LNA Nursing Program – Part-time, Brattleboro, VT
- Director, Vermont Career and Technical Teacher Education, Randolph Center Campus
- Custodian/Housekeeper III (Tuesday-Saturday), Randolph Center Campus
- Custodian/Housekeeper III (Sunday-Thursday), Randolph Center Campus
- Project Manager, SWFI Grant – Williston Campus
- Clinical Associate, Paramedicine – Part-time, Williston Campus
- Clinical Associate, Paramedicine – Part-time, Bennington
- Supervising Dentist, Dental Hygiene – Part-time, Williston Campus
- Clinical Associate, Nursing – Part-time, Bennington
- Clinical Associate, Dental Hygiene – Part-time, Williston Campus
- Clinical Associate, Nursing – Part-time, Southeast Region, Brattleboro, VT
- Apprenticeship Tutor – Part-time, Temporary
- Electrical & Plumbing Apprentice Instructor – Part-time, Temporary
To apply please follow the application procedure as listed in the job posting.
Vermont Tech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, ancestry, place of birth, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age or veteran status, or against a qualified individual with a disability, or any other person whose status is protected under local, state or federal laws.
All full-time and some part-time positions are subject to a criminal background check. Any offer of employment is conditional upon successful completion of these checks.
Office of Human Resources
Kelly-Rue Riso, Director