Learn more about employment agreements, personnel handbooks, and salary ranges through the Vermont State College System.
Interested in working at Vermont Tech?
The mission of our human resources department is to foster a dynamic environment which supports and rewards employee teamwork, initiative and loyalty. We do this by:
- Encouraging and maintaining a respectful, safe and productive workplace environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Enabling employees to succeed through innovative and purposeful programs and training.
- Serving as a resource to the College in areas of employee relations, benefits & compensation, classification, staff training & development and recruitment.
- Integrating with the strategic business & educational goals of the College.
Current Faculty Openings:
- Assistant Professor – Computer Information Systems, Williston and/or Randolph Center
- Assistant Professor – Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology, Williston
- Assistant Professor, Terminal – Ground Transportation, Randolph Center
- Assistant Professor, Terminal – Nursing Department, Central Region
- Assistant Professor – Nursing Department, Northeast Kingdom Region
- Assistant Professor, Terminal – Nursing Southwest Region
- Assistant Professor – Professional Pilot Technology, Williston
- AER 3030, Human Factors, Risk Management, & Crew Resource Management, Williston
- AER 4040, Corporate Aviation & Career Preparation, Williston
- AGR 1011, Agricultural Techniques I, Randolph Center
- AGR 1050, Livestock Production, Randolph Center
- AGR 2011, Randolph Center
- AGR 2012, Dairy Herd Management I, Randolph Center
- BUS 2041, Foundations of Entrepreneurship, Online
- BUS 3250, Organizational Behavior & Management, Online
- DHY 3010, Evidence-Based Decision Making in Dental Hygiene, Online
- DHY 4237, Introduction to Dental Hygiene Research Methods, Randolph Center
- EDU 2051 (CEWD), Teaching Methods I, Randolph Center
- EDU 2200 (CEWD), Assessment in the CTE Classroom, Randolph Center
- ELM 3015, Sensors & Instrumentation, Williston
- PHY 1041, Physics I, Randolph Center
- PHY 1041, Physics I, Williston
- PHY 1042, Physics II Lab, Williston
Current Staff Openings:
- Assistant Director of Secondary Education Initiatives
- Advanced Manufacturing Lab Director
- Assistant Director of Admissions/Transfer Coordinator
- Coordinator of Student Activities/Community Service/Resident Director, Randolph Center
- Student Services Consultant, Randolph Center
- Lab Technician, Electrical/Computer, Randolph Center
- Nursing Site Director, Central Region (Randolph/Morrisville)
- Nursing Site Director, Southwest Region (Bennington, Rutland, Middlebury)
- Nursing Site Director, Southeast Region (Brattleboro & Keene)
- Flight Associate, Williston
- Professional Tutor, Randolph and Williston
- Public Safety Officer II, Randolph Center
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Southeast Region (Brattleboro/Keene)
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Central Region (Randolph/Morrisville)
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Northeast Kingdom Region (Lyndon, Littleton, White River Junction)
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Northwest Region (Williston, St. Albans)
- Clinical Associate – Nursing, Southwest Region, Rutland
- Clinical Associate – Paramedicine, Bennington
To apply please follow the application procedure as listed in the job posting.
Vermont Tech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, ancestry, place of birth, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age or veteran status, or against a qualified individual with a disability, or any other person whose status is protected under local, state or federal laws.
If you are a person with a disability and require auxiliary aids, services or other reasonable accommodations in order to apply or interview for a position, please call or write us at Vermont Tech, PO Box 500, Randolph Center, VT 05061. Our telephone number is (802) 728-1211.
New employees must provide proof of employment eligibility.
Salaries for candidates will be determined on an individual basis.
All full-time and some part-time positions are subject to a criminal background check. Any offer of employment is conditional upon successful completion of these checks.