We have hundreds of job and internship postings waiting for you in Vermont Tech Connections!
We prepare students for career success.
Whether you’re a current student seeking a summer job or internship, an alum looking to take the next step, or an employer wanting to connect with our well-prepared graduates, the Office of Career Services is here to help.
Check out our 6-Month Job Outcome survey results:
- Class of 2020 – 99% overall
- Class of 2019 – 99% overall
- Class of 2018 – 99% overall
- Class of 2017 – 98% overall
- Class of 2016 – 100% overall
Current Students & Alumni
IBM Skills Build
Vermont Tech has partnered with IBM Skills Build to offer over 11,000 micro-credential and badges to enhance and increase your employability skills.
The skills help you keep up with the demands of today’s complex and rapidly evolving workplace which means a commitment to lifelong learning. Upskilling and reskilling is necessary for organizations to guarantee that their team will have the capabilities and knowledge required for the next needs.
And work-readiness skills are the number one ask from employers.
Digital badging lets individual employees:
- Demonstrate their achievements in acquiring new skills. Promote and amplify their own personal competencies by showcasing their badges on social channels like LinkedIn. Develop their careers by achieving mastery in the skills most needed in a dynamic economy.
- It is a low-risk/high-reward opportunity to learn, grow and gain confidence while building and skills.
- The Skills Build platform has provided a curated channel to address this need by providing targeted third-party verifiable competency based skills
- JUST in TIME learning and self-paced!
Interested in learning more? Fill out our interest form and we’ll be in touch with your shortly.
Career Services offers a number of resources to help students find the right job:
- Career exploration and transfer-related software and handouts
- Job assistance through career fair, employer visits and spring recruiting program
- Transfer, scholarship and articulation agreement information
- Reference tools
- Job postings
- Use of computers, resume paper and other tools for job hunting
Our office partners with employers to help businesses and organizations find the skilled and motivated students they need for internships and permanent hires. If you’re interested in recruiting at Vermont Tech, we’d love to work with you.
Career Fair & On-Campus Recruiting
Our recruiting season begins in March with our annual Spring Career Fair. This event, staged as a trade show, brings employers together with students to discuss their companies, products and career opportunities. It’s a chance for employers and students to network and explore possibilities with each other. The Career Fair gives students and employers a chance to begin relationships before graduation. Interested in staffing a table for your business at next year’s fair? Contact Karry Booska for more information.
During the spring semester, we take this a step further with On-Campus Recruiting. Choose a day that works for you–we’ll advertise, collect student resumes, organize the interview schedule, and host the interview day event. We can also invite employers to join our faculty for lunch and tour the college while they are here.
Internship & Job Postings
Unable to make it for an on campus visit? Try our job portal, “Vermont Tech Connections”. Once you create an account and it’s approved by us, you can post jobs and internships and review student resumes.