We have hundreds of job and internship postings waiting for you in Vermont Tech Connections!
We prepare students for career success.
Whether you’re a current student seeking a summer job or internship, an alum looking to take the next step, or an employer wanting to connect with our well-prepared graduates, the Office of Career Services is here to help.
Current Students & Alumni
Career Services offers a number of resources to help students find the right job:
- Career exploration and transfer-related software and handouts
- Job assistance through career fair, employer visits and spring recruiting program
- Transfer, scholarship and articulation agreement information
- Reference tools
- Job postings
- Use of computers, resume paper and other tools for job hunting
Check out our 6-Month Job Outcome survey results:
- Class of opens in a new window2019 – 99% overall
- Class of opens in a new window2018 – 99% overall
- Class of opens in a new window2017 – 98% overall
- Class of opens in a new window2016 – 100% overall
- Class of opens in a new window2015 – 94% overall
Our office partners with employers to help businesses and organizations find the skilled and motivated students they need for internships and permanent hires. If you’re interested in recruiting at Vermont Tech, we’d love to work with you.
Career Fair & On-Campus Recruiting
Our recruiting season begins in March with our annual Spring Career Fair. This event, staged as a trade show, brings employers together with students to discuss their companies, products and career opportunities. It’s a chance for employers and students to network and explore possibilities with each other. The Career Fair gives students and employers a chance to begin relationships before graduation. Interested in staffing a table for your business at next year’s fair? Contact Karry Booska for more information.
During the spring semester, we take this a step further with On-Campus Recruiting. Choose a day that works for you–we’ll advertise, collect student resumes, organize the interview schedule, and host the interview day event. We can also invite employers to join our faculty for lunch and tour the college while they are here.
Internship & Job Postings
Unable to make it for an on campus visit? Try our job portal, “ opens in a new windowVermont Tech Connections”. Once you create an account and it’s approved by us, you can post jobs and internships and review student resumes.