Our scenic 544-acre campus location in the geographical center of Vermont, just off exit 4 on I-89, makes Vermont Tech a popular meeting site for both in-state and out-of-state groups of all sizes for so many reasons. Let us host you!
Our facilities offer:
- A location just one hour from Burlington, and less than three hours from Boston and Montreal
- Year round availability for day conferences and meetings
- Summer accommodations for extended meetings and retreats for groups of up to 500
- Modern classrooms, conference rooms, and reception areas
- Varied classroom facilities, including 20-station computer labs
- Recreational facilities including softball, baseball and soccer fields, a double court gym, racquetball, lighted tennis courts and an indoor pool. Additionally, our beautiful area is conducive to hiking, cycling or just enjoying our peaceful rural environment. Montague Golf Club, an 18 hole public course, is just three miles away. Fishing, canoeing, and skiing are close by.
- Complete hospitality services ranging from simple coffee breaks to elaborate banquet fare provided by Sodexo dining services
- Private lactation/mother’s lounge
- Reasonable rates for rooms, equipment, and accommodations
Please visit us to preview our Randolph Center facilities and see why Vermont Tech could be the perfect location for your next meeting or group activity.
Facility Rentals on our Williston Campus are limited. For more information please contact Donna Teasdale at (802) 288-8900.