Policies & Procedures
- Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity Statement
- Equity and Diversity Statement
- Policies & Procedure Manual
- Annual Security & Fire Report 2022 (PDF)
- Annual Immunization Report 2018-2019 (PDF)
- Educated Person Statement of Philosophy
Data on retention rates of first-time undergraduate students and completion/graduation rates of first-time undergraduate students is available on the following websites:
The college Navigator site of the U.S. Department of Education Institute of Education Sciences
6-month Job Outcome data for the class of 2020
- Retention and Graduation Rates (Common Data Sets) are available through the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
- Federal 3-year Cohort Default Rate analysis tracking for 2017: 6.5% default rate; 78% repayment rate.
For any other employment data, please contact Career Services.