Readmitted after one year
Vermont Technical College will join with Castleton University and Northern Vermont University to become Vermont State University on July 1, 2023. Learn more and apply for fall 2023.
- Registration for current matriculated students begins April 17 and ends May 1 for fall 2023 registration. Registration will remain open until the first day of classes. Students, with the advice of your advisor, should register early for the best selection of classes.
- Non-degree students will be registered after the current degree student registration ends by the Registrar’s office.
- During the first two weeks of the term is the add/drop period. The first week requires advisor permission. The second week requires both advisor and instructor permission.
- A student can audit a course for ½ the cost. Instructor approval is required and can only be set up before the end of add/drop.
- Change of programs must be completed by the last day of add/drop period.
- If you are unsure of how to start or what to do at any stage, always remember that your academic advisor or the Registrar’s office can assist.
Course Registration for High School Students
If you are a current high school student, please use the registration form below.
Course Registration for Non-Matriculated Students
If you are a student seeking to take one class but are not seeking a degree, please use the form below to register.
Call, e-mail or stop by! We’re located in the Admin Center on the Randolph Center campus.
PO Box 500
Randolph Center, VT 05061
Fax: (802) 728-1597