Get ahead or catch up on coursework while enjoying a variety of online classes. Registration opens March 20!
2023 Online Courses
- BIO 1030 Introduction to Nutrition June 29-August 18
- BIO 2011 Anatomy & Physiology May 22-August 18
- BIO 2120 Elements of Microbiology June 29-August 18
- CHE 1031 General Chemistry I May 22-July 30
- ENG 1060 English Composition June 29-August 18
- ENG 2080 Technical Communication May 22-August 18
- ENG 2080 Technical Communication June 29-August 18
- HUM 3060 Cyberethics June 1-July 24
- HIS 3165 Vermont History & Government May 22-August 18
- HUM 2020 Bioethics June 29-August 18
- HUM 4010 East & West Holistic Healing May 22-July 2
- MAT 1312 Precalculus II May 22-August 18
- MAT 1520 Calculus I May 22-August 18
- MAT 2021 Statistics June 1-August 10
- NUR 3100 RN to BSN: Online Transition May 22-July 2
- NUR 3110 Nursing Informatics May 22-July 7
- NUR 4110 Research & Evidence-Based Practice May 22-August 11
- NUR 4130 Nursing Leadership & Management May 22-August 11
- PHY 1041 Physics I May 22-August 18
- PSY 3070 Abnormal Psychology May 22-June 25
- SOC 1010 Introduction to Sociology June 29-August 18
2023 Williston Campus Courses
- AER 2032 Commercial Pilot: Flight II May 23-August 19, Vermont Flight Academy
- OHS 2020 General Pathology & Pharmacology May 22-August 18
- OHS 2030 Periodontics May 22-August 18
- OHS 2721 Clinical Dental Hygiene II May 22-June 30
2023 Paramedicine Courses
- EMS 1131 Principles & Practices of Paramedicine III May 22-August 18
- EMS 1804 Paramedic Field Internship May 22-August 18
2023 Radiographic Science Courses
- RAD 1110 Summer Radiologic Clinical Education I June 1-July 2
- RAD 1111 Summer Radiologic Clinical Education II July 12-August 13
Locations of summer clinical education courses varies, but may include Porter Medical Center, Gifford Medical Center, Springfield Hospital, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, UVM Medical Center, Copley Hospital, Central Vermont Medical Center, and Vascular Health Partners (Latham).
We know this pandemic has been stressful to many and recognize that socializing and interacting with peers can be a healthy way for children to cope with stress and connect with others, particularly after spending quite a bit of time at home.
The current summer tuition rate is $613 per credit. However, with the $100 summer discount, the summer rate is $513 per credit.
Please note: High school students, Dental Hygiene, Paramedicine, Radiologic Science, and graduate-level programs are excluded from the reduced tuition offer.