Get ahead or catch up on coursework while enjoying a variety of online classes. Registration opens March 28!
2022 Online Courses
- BIO 1030 Introduction to Nutrition June 30-August 19
- BIO 2011 Human Anatomy & Physiology I May 23-July 1
- BIO 2012 Human Anatomy & Physiology II July 5-August 19
- BIO 2120 Elements of Microbiology June 30-August 19
- CHE 1020 Introduction to Chemistry I June 20-August 12
- ENG 1060 English Composition June 30-August 19
- ENG 2080 Technical Communication May 23-August 19 and June 30-August 19
- HIS 3165 Vermont History & Government May 23-August 19
- HUM 2020 Bioethics July 5-August 19
- HUM 4010 East & West Holistic Healing May 23-July 17
- MAT 1312 Precalculus II May 23-August 19
- MAT 1520 Calculus I May 23 2-August 19
- MAT 2021 Statistics June 1-August 10
- MAT 2532 Calculus II June 1-August 10
- NUR 3100 RN to BSN: Online Transition May 23-July 3
- NUR 4110 Research & Evidence-Based Practice May 23-August 12
- NUR 4130 Nursing Leadership & Management May 23-August 12
- PSY 3070 Abnormal Psychology May 23-June 26
- SOC 1010 Introduction to Sociology July 5-August 19
2022 Williston Campus Courses
- AER 2032 Commercial Pilot: Flight II May 23-August 19, Vermont Flight Academy
2022 Paramedicine Courses
- EMS 1131 Principles & Practices of Paramedicine III May 16-August 21
- EMS 1804 Paramedic Field Internship May 24-August 20
2022 Radiographic Science Courses
- RAD 1110 Summer Radiologic Clinical Education I June 1-July 2
- RAD 1111 Summer Radiologic Clinical Education II July 12-August 13
Locations of summer clinical education courses varies, but may include Porter Medical Center, Gifford Medical Center, Springfield Hospital, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, UVM Medical Center, Copley Hospital, Central Vermont Medical Center, and Vascular Health Partners (Latham).
2022 Program Internships
- RSP 2801 Respiratory Internship May 23-August 19
We know this pandemic has been stressful to many and recognize that socializing and interacting with peers can be a healthy way for children to cope with stress and connect with others, particularly after spending quite a bit of time at home.
The current summer tuition rate is $613 per credit. However, with the $100 summer discount, the summer rate is $513 per credit.
Please note: High school students, Radiologic Science, Paramedicine, and graduate-level programs are excluded from the reduced tuition offer.