We’re also offering a full schedule of summer course offerings.
Summer 2021 Camp Schedule
- National Summer Transportation Institute (NSTI)
- Ground Transportation Day for Girls
- Ground Transportation Day for Boys
- Coder Camp for Girls
- Coder Camp for Boys
COVID Camp Safety
We know this pandemic has been stressful to many and recognize that socializing and interacting with peers can be a healthy way for children to cope with stress and connect with others, particularly after spending quite a bit of time at home. After careful thought and planning, we are excited to let you know that we plan to resume camps while following CDC considerations to protect campers, families, and our community.
The health and safety of our campers and staff remains our highest priority. Below, you will find a summary of actions we are taking to help ensure we are lowering COVID-19 risk as much as possible. We are:
- Intensifying cleaning and disinfection practices within our facilities and premises
- Keeping campers in small groups and spacing them out
- Limiting the number of items that are shared or touched between campers and staff
- Promoting healthy hygiene practices: hand washing or hand sanitizing when soap and water is not available, encouraging campers to cover coughs and sneezes
- Requesting that staff and campers wear a cloth face covering as feasible, and in times when physical distancing is difficult
All campers must follow Vermont State Travel Guidance. Please check this site often, as the guidance is subject to change. Vermont Tech reserves the right to cancel any scheduled camps if federal and state guidance changes and it is determined the camps cannot operate safely. In event of a canceled camp, refunds will be provided.