Transfer students entering in fall 2019 and meeting the following criteria will receive free housing for one academic year.* This scholarship is not combinable with a VSC tuition waiver.
- Be admitted to the college by August 1
- Transfer in 12 or more credits
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA to receive
- In order to maintain for second semester student must achieve a minimum gpa of 2.5
- Carry a full-time course load of 12 credits or more per term
- Live in a residence hall on the Randolph campus (student must purchase the required meal plan)
*Applicants admitted prior to May 15, 2019 should contact the Admissions Office to determine eligibility for an extended scholarship.