Vermont Federal Credit Union is offering four educational scholarships in the amount of $2,000 each for the 2018-2019 school year:
(2) $2,000 scholarships to graduating high school seniors.
(2) $2,000 scholarships to those already enrolled in a college, trade school, or university or having been out of high school for more than one year.
To be eligible to apply, the applicant must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a member of Vermont Federal Credit Union. If not, join by April 9th, 2018 to be eligible.
- Applicant must be accepted to or enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program at a college, trade school, or university (minimum 12-credit semester or full-time equivalent)*
- Studies must begin in the Fall of 2018 or Spring of 2019 semester
- Immediate family members of Vermont Federal employees and Board members are not eligible
All applicants must submit the following by the April 9th deadline:
- Completed Vermont Federal scholarship application - Applications must be submitted online
- Copy of academic transcript(s) for all classes taken in grades 9-12 and/or (General Education Degree). Those who have already completed college, trade school or university classes should also include those transcripts. Records should be completed through the last grading period.
- Copy of the letter of acceptance from the college, trade school or university. If college, trade school or university is not determined at the time the application is due, the applicant must send all potential college, trade school or university acceptance letters and notify Scholarship Coordinator as soon as the school is selected.*
- *College, trade school or university of choice does not have to be a Vermont institution
Supporting materials (academic transcript(s) and letter(s) of acceptance) should be mailed to:
Vermont Federal Credit Union
PO Box 407
Burlington, VT 05402-0407