Transfer students entering in fall 2022 and meeting the following criteria will receive free housing for one academic year (maximum of two semesters). This scholarship is not combinable with a VSCS tuition waiver.
- Be admitted to the college, complete housing form and pay housing deposit by August 1, 2022
- Transfer in 12 or more credits
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA to receive
- In order to maintain for second semester student must achieve a minimum gpa of 2.5
- Carry a full-time course load of 12 credits or more per term
- Live in a residence hall on the Randolph campus (student must purchase the required meal plan)
Scholarship amounts listed are for new students only for the academic year 2022-2023. In future years, amounts may be adjusted downward if tuition decreases, so that the amount of the scholarship award remains consistent with the percentage of tuition met by the student’s most recent award.