Any Randolph Union High School (RUHS) or Randolph Technical Career Center graduate from Braintree, Brookfield, or Randolph, Vermont who is accepted at Vermont Tech may apply for a significant scholarship from the Randolph Community Scholarship Fund renewable for four years. Vermont Tech will match 25% of that scholarship in institutional funds. Selections will be made by a RUHS committee in May. Students are not eligible for the 25% match if they are receiving a tuition waiver.
- Be a graduate of Randolph Union High School or Randolph Technical Career Center
- Be a resident of Braintree, Brookfield, or Randolph
- Be accepted into a program at Vermont Tech at the time of committee review
- Apply for the scholarship through the RUHS selection committee
- Be enrolled full-time
- Be in good academic standing
Students need to apply through the RUHS selection committee. Please refer any application questions to Elijah Hawkes, Principal at RUHS, (802) 728-3397.