F.A. Davis is dedicated to developing teaching and learning solutions that meet the needs of nursing and health science students, educators, and practitioners. To stay committed to our goal of shaping the future of nursing and health science education, F.A. Davis is proud to offer annual scholarships to support those aspiring to work in healthcare.
These scholarships reflect our continuing commitment to the education of nurses and health care professionals and their commitment to quality health care for all of us. It recognizes the challenging yet rewarding path these students have embarked on and the very special nature of those who have chosen to devote themselves to providing quality care.
- Must be currently pursuing one of the following degrees or certifications: LPN/LVN, RN, BSN, RN-BSN, MSN, DNP, OT, OTA, OTD, PT, PTA, DPT, MLS, MLT, AT, MA, PA, CST, or comparable health science specialty.
- Must be enrolled for the Spring 2020 semester.
- Must be a student in good standing with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must be a student in the U.S. or Canada (Must be a citizen, legal resident, or holder of a valid student visa)
Requirements: All applications must be submitted using the link on this page.
- Proof of current enrollment, delivered as one of the following: enrollment verification letter, acceptance letter, course registration for upcoming semester, screenshot of unofficial transcript.
- Introduction: In 100-200 words, tell us about yourself. Why are you applying for this scholarship? Feel free to include fun facts, an appropriate photograph, or anything that you feel would make you stand out.
- Short Essay: In 300-600 words, write about the following: Why have you chosen to pursue a career in health care and what are the key qualities you possess that will help you be successful?
Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.