In this three day course, you'll learn the basics of vacuum technology, including:
- Fundamentals of Vacuum Technology and Vacuum Gauging
- Pumps Used in Vacuum Technology
- 1 Vacuum Hardware and Vacuum Leak Detection
This three day course includes the following components:
- V-209 Fundamentals of Vacuum Technology and Vacuum Gauging: This one-day course is designed to provide a foundation necessary to understand general scientific concepts of vacuum technology, and expands into a discussion of the design of use of vacuum gauges.
- V-210 Pumps Used in Vacuum Technology: This one-day course is designed to overview pumps typically used in the main stream of vacuum technology. Course presents an overview of the 3 basic types of physical pumping mechanisms (Positive Displacement, Momentum Transfer, and Capture).
- V-211 Vacuum Hardware and Vacuum Leak Detection: This one-day course is designed to overview materials and processes typically used in vacuum technology, including equipment and processes used for basic vacuum Leak Detection.
Instructor: Timothy Gessert, Gessert Consulting, LLC
For more information about accommodation availability for this
programs, please contact:
Gary Fox, Development Director Town of Rockingham