Small group or individual tutoring is available for most courses taught at Vermont Tech.
Generally, we find tutors for about 90% of requests. Getting a tutor is not complicated and it is free, so if you want or need some support in your course work, don't hesitate to
- Contact the CAS Coordinator, Mary Cooper at (802) 728-1396.
- Make a request in person in Room 406 on the Williston campus (10 am-3 pm Monday-Thursday) or in 222 Conant on the Randolph campus (8 am-4:40 pm Monday-Friday).
- Make a request on-line at: campus.vtc.edu
In addition to individual and small group tutoring, drop-in assistance is available for math on both the Williston and Randolph campuses. Drop-in for some science classes is available on the Randolph campus. Drop-in is a great place to come to do homework, get immediate answers to questions, or prepare for an exam. Schedules for drop-in sessions are posted each semester.
Interested in becoming a tutor?
We are always looking for students who are interested in helping fellow students learn.
Our student tutors have a 3.3 cumulative GPA, work well with other students, and are able to provide a recommendation from a faculty member.
- Tutoring is a paid position
- Work Study is not required
- Tutors control their own schedule
- Training is offered and ongoing support is available
- Tutoring is an excellent experience to have on your resume
If you are intersted in becoming a tutor or have questions, please contact:
Academic Counselor & Coordinator of Grant Data