Tutoring is available for most courses taught at Vermont Tech.
While the college is using remote delivery throughout the spring semester, tutoring is also available remotely. Please see this webpage for more details.
Interested in becoming a tutor?
We are always looking for students who are interested in helping fellow students learn.
Our student tutors have a 3.3 cumulative GPA, work well with other students, and are able to provide a recommendation from a faculty member.
- Tutoring is a paid position
- Work Study is not required
- Tutors control their own schedule
- Training is offered and ongoing support is available
- Tutoring is an excellent experience to have on your resume
If you are intersted in becoming a tutor or have questions, please contact:
Academic Counselor & Coordinator of Grant Data