Follow the latest news about Transforming Vermont Technical College.
The work of transforming Vermont Tech involves contributions from both formal and informal structures. The work that began in response to initial restructuring proposals was based on input of everyone in the college, which was then reviewed and categorized by volunteers organized into the Transition Advisory Taskforce (TAT). The leading priorities identified by the TAT’s review were shared with a Drafting Committee, charged with developing Charters to lead the work.
- Patricia Moulton, President
- Kellie Campbell
- Jason Enser
- Ana Gaillat
- Littleton (Lit) Tyler
Transition Advisory Taskforce:
- Group 1: Academics, Delivery (Kellie Campbell, Ana Gaillat, Joan Richmond-Hall, Curtis Steins)
- Group 2: Recruitment, Enrollment, Student Life; Facilities (Travis Allen, Nate Ball, Ryan Cooney, Jason Enser)
- Group 3: Campuses; VSCS Reorganization; Administration (Brooke Burlett, Ross Lieblappen, Michelle Stearns)
- Group 4: Costs; Revenue, Tuition, Funding (Veronica Golden, Scott Sabol, Lit Tyler)