Hebert wins Above and Beyond award from Vermont Chamber of Commerce
The Vermont Chamber of Commerce announced the nine recipients for the Above and Beyond Awards, an award category designed to showcase the inspiring workforce shaping Vermont today. The Above and Beyond Awards will be given to individuals who have taken that extra step in their job, industry, or community work, thus contributing to a more vibrant state for Vermonters to live, work and play. Special recognition for their outstanding qualities and achievements will be showcased during the annual Vermont Chamber Citizen of the Year & Above and Beyond Awards Dinner on Tuesday, November 19, 2019, at the Hilton Burlington Hotel.
2019 Above and Beyond Award Recipients:
• Steve Bryant, Dorset Inn
• Steve Costello, Green Mountain Power
• Mark Delaney, Smugglers’ Notch Resort
• Leslie Griffiths, GlobalFoundries
• Julie Holcomb, Vermont Employment Agency
• Sherre Ross, Liquid Measurement Systems, Inc.
• David Wulfson, Vermont Rail System
• Maureen Hebert, Vermont Technical College
• Sheena Daniell, Rutland Regional Medical Center
• Amanda Benway, AeroParts Plus Inc.