Hartford Technology Rentals has been in the short term technology rental business for over 25 years. We feel that it is important to give back. We are offering two $1000 scholarships that are available to students studying in the IT or related fields. Simply fill out the form and tell us about yourself and what you hope to do with your IT degree in the short essay form. One scholarship will be awarded in December and one in May (Cut-off dates: 5/15 & 12/15). You may apply for both scholarships separately.
- Be enrolled in either Information Technology or an IT-related field
- Be a resident of the United States and be a U.S. citizen
- Provide verification of full-time attendance at a U.S. not-for-profit university
- Be attending college on a full-time basis
- Have maintained a cumulative GPA of 3.0
Deadlines are May 15th and December 15th. Applicants must apply online.