The GW Plastics Frederic Riehl Scholarship Program offers an annual $8,800 scholarship and a paid summer internship to selected candidates from the Mechanical Engineering Technology and Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering Degree Programs.
- Be a Vermont resident
- Be enrolled in the Mechanical Engineering Technology or Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering Degree Program
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Entering first-year student must be available to participate in a 12 week summer internship at GW Plastics after their first year
- To continue in the program for a second, participants must successfully complete GW’s summer internship.
- Candidates applying to join the Program as sophomores must be recommended by faculty and complete the GW Plastics Frederic Riehl Scholarship Program application
- Students must submit grades at the end of each term before scholarship funds will be sent to VTC