College costs are continuing to rise and we think it's time we did something about it! Each month we will award $2,500 to any qualifying college (or college bound) student that can answer a tricky trivia question. Application deadlines vary per month.
- Be enrolled in a two-year or four-year college or university, or be planning to attend college within one calendar year.
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be a resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- You may enter only once each month.
- Scholarship entry form must be filled out completely and accurately. Upon winning the scholarship, proof of enrollment must be provided. If you have yet to enroll in college, the scholarship award will be held for up to one calendar year until proof of enrollment can be provided.
- No entrant can win more than two (2) scholarships in any calendar year.
- All decisions made by CompareCards are considered final.
- One entry per person
- If you are selected, you must agree to submit a picture of yourself holding your scholarship award check, with a brief statement about how the award will help you manage your college expenses.