| Your room is your home on campus and we want you to be as comfortable as possible while you are here. Because of safety, space and energy saving reasons and out of consideration for others, we have developed the following lists of what you should or shouldn't bring to campus. |
What is provided?
What Should I Bring?
- Twin sized bed with extra long mattress (36"x 80")
- Wardrobe closets
- Desk and chair
- Internet access-data ports and wireless, free of charge **
- Telephone access-voice mail and local access free of charge. *
- Free cable access to approximately 65 channels including VTech TV, the college channel for movies and event information. *
What Should I Leave At Home?
- Bed linens, extra long twin sheets, blanket/comforter
- A lamp
- Telephone/cell phone/phone card for long distance
- Area or throw rug (Morey Hall and Nutting Hall)
- Alarm clock
- Music/video devices
- Power strip
- Maximum 2 cubic foot refrigerator.
- Computer with network card
- Pets (Up to 10 gallon fish tank allowed)
- Indoor/outdoor grills
- Toaster oven
- Flammable items
- Air conditioner
- Halogen lights
- Extension cords
* Randolph Center - Nutting, Keenan, Old Dorm, and Morey only
- All rooms and buildings are non-smoking areas
- Please buy Energy Star appliances when possible
- NO weapons in residence halls. Members of the gun club and hunters must store weapons with Public Safety on the Randolph Center campus
- Every college owned hall has card or coin operated laundry facilities
- All halls have vending machines
- All halls have lounge and recreational spaces
- There are small kitchens in Keenan, and Old Dorm.
- There is a full service kitchen in Williston building 700
** Randolph Center and Williston campuses only