Vermont Tech New Student Orientation will move to Remote Delivery
We are excited to welcome our newest Vermont Tech Knights into our community this summer! With your health and safety top of mind, we have made changes to New Student Orientation programming for incoming students. Due to the extenuating circumstances of the COVID-19 health risk, we are moving our New Student Orientation to remote delivery for 2020. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to build an Orientation that will prepare you for your transition to Vermont Tech, while also maintaining a healthy Green Knights community.
- Registration is now available for Orientation sessions scheduled for June 29, 2020 or July 10, 2020 through an online format. The live program will be broadcast via Zoom.
- Students will also be provided resources and assignments to complete throughout the summer through our online learning tool, Canvas.
- All students from all sites are invited to attend either the June 29 or July 10 session. There will be no separate Orientation for campuses. Programs may offer major-specific orientation programming in addition to the general session for all Vermont Tech students.
In addition to attending either the June 29 or July 10 Orientation, nursing students should plan to attend these additional nursing-specific orientations. More information will be available later this spring.
- Nursing Northwest Region (St. Albans, Williston, Williston West) August 12
- Nursing Northeast Kingdom (Dartmouth, Lyndon, Littleton, Newport, White River Jct) August 6
- Nursing Southwest (Bennington & Middlebury) August 11
- Nursing Central (CVMC, Randolph & Morrisville) August 13
- Nursing Southeast (Brattleboro & Keene) August 18