- Registration window for 2019 summer and 2019 fall terms begin April 8 – April 26, 2019 for current degree students.
- Non-degree students will be registered after the current degree student registration period, above.
- During the first two weeks of the term is add/drop period. The first week requires advisor permission, the second week requires both advisor and instructor.
- A student can audit a course for ½ the cost. Instructor approval is required and can only be added up to during the first two week of classes.
- Change of programs must be completed by the last day of add/drop period.
- If you are unsure of how to start or what to do at any stage, always remember that your academic advisor can assist.