The Information Technology Department provides the high quality, customer oriented, technology-based services to facilitate the college’s mission as it applies to management, teaching, learning, and community service.
The IT department achieves this mission through:
- Providing technology support for A/V, computer, multimedia, voice, video, and web based applications and services to all campuses, areas, and organizations of the college.
- Promoting integration of technology through all levels of the college through planning, programming, training, consulting, and other related activities.
- Developing, managing, and maintaining effective, reliable, secure, and innovative information systems to support instructional, administrative and research functions.
- Facilitating the collection, storage, security and integrity of electronic data and communications while ensuring appropriate access.
- Providing fast and reliable access to all information systems.
- Promoting new uses of information technology within the college.
- Providing strategic and tactical planning in the use of technology throughout the college.
Current students and employees of Vermont Technical College who need IT help can visit our student helpdesks in Morrill Hall (Randolph Center) or the 200 Building (Williston). You can also find help to common problems such as setting up WiFi and email on your mobile device, Moodle questions, account-related issues, and much more at support.vtc.edu. You may also request support from anywhere.