Interested in working at Vermont Tech?
The mission of our human resources department is to foster a dynamic environment which supports and rewards employee teamwork, initiative and loyalty. We do this by:
- Encouraging and maintaining a respectful, safe and productive workplace environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Enabling employees to succeed through innovative and purposeful programs and training.
- Serving as a resource to the College in areas of employee relations, benefits & compensation, classification, staff training & development and recruitment.
- Integrating with the strategic business & educational goals of the College.
Current Faculty Openings:
- Assistant Professor, Full-time, Tenure-track - Automotive/Diesel
- Assistant Professor, Full-time, Terminal - Department of Math & Science
- Assistant Professor, Full-time, Tenure-track - Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Assistant Professor, Full-time, Tenure-track - Nursing, Northeast Kingdom Region
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time, Fall 2019 - Aviation (AER 1110), Williston
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time, Fall 2019 - Aviation (AER 1120), Williston
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time, Fall 2019 - Human Anatomy & Physiology I (BIO 2011), Randolph Center
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time, Fall 2019 - Computer Information Systems (CIS 2230), Randolph Center
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time, Fall 2019 - Physics I (PHY 1041), Williston
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time, Fall 2019 - Physics II (PHY 1042), Williston
Current Staff Openings:
- Professional Writing Tutor - Part-time, Randolph and Williston
- Assistant to the Associate Dean of Nursing - Full Time - Randolph
- Program Coordinator, Electrical and Plumbing Apprenticeship
- Public Safety Officer II
- Coordinator of Student Activities/Resident Director
- Maintenance Technician II
- Custodian/Housekeeper II
- Public Safety Officer II - Part-time, Williston
- Lab Technician, Ground Transportation Services
- Clinical Associate, Nursing - Part-time, Southeast Region, Brattleboro, VT
- Clinical Associate, Nursing - Part-time, Temporary
- Public Safety Officer II, Part-time
- Clinical Associate, Dental Hygiene - Part-time, Williston
To apply please follow the application procedure as listed in the job posting.
Vermont Tech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, ancestry, place of birth, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age or veteran status, or against a qualified individual with a disability, or any other person whose status is protected under local, state or federal laws.
All full-time and some part-time positions are subject to a criminal background check. Any offer of employment is conditional upon successful completion of these checks.