Interested in working at Vermont Tech?
The mission of our human resources department is to foster a dynamic environment which supports and rewards employee teamwork, initiative and loyalty. We do this by:
- Encouraging and maintaining a respectful, safe and productive workplace environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Enabling employees to succeed through innovative and purposeful programs and training.
- Serving as a resource to the College in areas of employee relations, benefits & compensation, classification, staff training & development and recruitment.
- Integrating with the strategic business & educational goals of the College.
- Coordinator of Student Activities/Residence Hall Director (Randolph)
- International Student Resource Coordinator (Williston)
- Director of Anaerobic Digester
- Assistant Professor - Nursing, Full-time, Tenure Track, Northwest Region (St.Albans/Williston)
- Part-time Faculty, Architectural & Building Engineering Technology, Fall 2017 Semester
- Men's Soccer Head Coach
- Assistant Professor - Nursing, Full-time, Tenure Track, Southeast Region (Brattleboro)
- Project Manager/SWFI Grant/Childcare Community Specialist
- Assistant Professor - Diesel Power Technology, Full-time, Terminal, 2017 Fall Semester
- Assistant Professor - Veterinary Technology, Full-time, Tenure Track
- Nursing Program Site Director, Southwest Region (Bennington/Middlebury)
- Clinical Associate (Nursing)
Vermont Tech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, ancestry, place of birth, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age or veteran status, or against a qualified individual with a disability, or any other person whose status is protected under local, state or federal laws.
All full-time and some part-time positions are subject to a criminal background check. Any offer of employment is conditional upon successful completion of these checks.