Interested in working at Vermont Tech?
The mission of our human resources department is to foster a dynamic environment which supports and rewards employee teamwork, initiative and loyalty. We do this by:
- Encouraging and maintaining a respectful, safe and productive workplace environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Enabling employees to succeed through innovative and purposeful programs and training.
- Serving as a resource to the College in areas of employee relations, benefits & compensation, classification, staff training & development and recruitment.
- Integrating with the strategic business & educational goals of the College.
Current Faculty Openings:
- None at this time
Current Staff Openings:
- Lab Technician, Ground Transportation Services
- Clinical Associate - Paramedicine, Part-time
- VtSBDC Business Advisor of Stategic Projects
- Flight Associate - Part-time, Williston
- Program and Grants Manager
- Clinical Associate - Nursing, Part-time, Southeast Region, Springfield, VT
- Program Director - Radiography, Williston
- Clinical Associate - Nursing, Part-time, Temporary
- Public Safety Officer II, Part-time
- Clinical Associate - Dental Hygiene, Part-time, Williston
To apply please follow the application procedure as listed in the job posting.
Vermont Tech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, ancestry, place of birth, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age or veteran status, or against a qualified individual with a disability, or any other person whose status is protected under local, state or federal laws.
All full-time and some part-time positions are subject to a criminal background check. Any offer of employment is conditional upon successful completion of these checks.
Vermont State Colleges benefit information: