Show Vermont Tech pride and support of our COVID-19 efforts by updating your email signature.
Choose one of these icons to include in your signature and save to your photo library:
Branded Text for Email Signatures:
FirstName LastName (preferred pronoun, i.e. she/her) | Title
Phone: 802.XXX.XXXX Cell: 802.XXX.XXXX | vtc.edu
PO Box 500 | Randolph Center, VT 05061
(insert photo icon here)
VERMONT STATE COLLEGES PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of an email received in error is prohibited.
Directions for changing signatures:
In Outlook for desktop, choose the File tab, Options, Mail “Create or modify signatures for messages.”
- Copy and paste the above content into the Edit Signature dialog box. Change your name and contact information accordingly. Preferred pronouns are encouraged but not mandatory. Download one of the icons above and insert below your address.
- Hit “ok” to save changes.
- Choose the settings icon in the upper right corner (the gear), View all Outlook settings (link at very bottom), Mail, Compose and reply.
- Copy and paste the above content into the dialog box just below, “Create a signature that will be automatically added to your email messages.”
- Hit “save” in upper right to save changes.
Contact IT for further assistance using a mobile device.
COVID-19 Policy Posters
Vermont Tech is providing poster graphics to help support our communities’ awareness of our policies and best practices to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Please download signage as needed for your campus or site.