- Phone: (859) 209-6958
- Email: email@example.com
Please read below for information regarding books and supplies for both Summer 2022 and Fall 2022.
Vermont Tech has partnered with Follett for summer 2022 ONLY to provide an online bookstore where you can order or rent directly.
Beginning fall 2022 semester, Vermont Tech has partnered with eCampus Online Bookstore. With the new Vermont Tech Online Bookstore, students will have 24/7 access to a customized bookstore that guarantees the right books at the right time, and the right price. Shop by Course for easy identification of the correct materials and seamless ordering. With price match guarantee, you can shop with confidence knowing that you will receive the best price.
- Free shipping on orders over $59
- Large section of new, used, rental, eBook, or marketplace purchasing options
- Stress-free returns up to 30 days after the start of class
- Cash back for books at the end of each semester
- Customer service available via phone, email, or chat
The cost of required textbooks and supplies vary depending on the program in which a student is enrolled. Typically, these costs amount to approximately $600 +/- per semester (these do not include tools or uniforms needed for specific programs).*
* Tools for Automotive and Construction Practice Management and uniforms/equipment for Allied Health Programs are purchases that are done separately with other vendors. Please contact the director of your program for these purchases. You may choose to take additional loans to purchase these and will be issued a refund when a credit is created on your account to purchase the tools or uniforms. Please note that at earliest, these refunds won’t occur until after the two week add/drop period of the semester (around mid-September for fall purchases and February for spring purchases) if all paperwork with the Financial Aid Office is in place.
Eligible students will receive an e-mail from Vermont Technical College’s online bookstore, E-Campus, in regards to book vouchers. The vouchers are a courtesy which allow students with either a zero balance or with a financial aid credit to purchase books without having to pay upfront. Any book purchases will then be applied to your VTC student account. These charges will reduce your fall refunds; or if you have a zero balance it will create a new amount owed to the college. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.