A Note to Parents:
As we strive to help you help your student, please make sure that your student makes you an Authorized User so that we may discuss your students financial account with you. We CANNOT discuss your student’s billing account with you until he/she give us permission to do so. Students can grant permission to parents by completing the steps below or by completing the FERPA form with the Registrar’s Office.
Students: Take these steps to grant a parent/guardian access to your billing account only:
- Go to VSC Portal (do not log in)
- Select “Finances” icon
- Select “Account Balance/Pay Bill” link
- Select “Payments/Authorized Users” link under Helpful Links
- Log in using your Portal User ID & password under Student/Staff
- Select the “Authorized Users” Tab at the top
- Enter the Authorized User’s email address
The new Authorized User will receive two emails to the designated email address: one will confirm that the student has authorized the parent/guardian as a user, the second provides a temporary password (located at the bottom of email). The Authorized User has 7 days to change the temporary password.
Parents: take these steps to finalize access to your student’s bill:
- Visit and bookmark this site: https://sycamore.vsc.edu/C21736_tsa/web/login.jsp
- Log-on using your email address as the User Name (must be done within 7 days of setup)
- Use Temporary Password (then change)
This will allow you access to pay and view your student’s bill at any time. You will also receive a billing email notification each time a new bill is uploaded to the system on/around the 10th of each month.