CEWD and the Franklin Grand Isle Workforce Investment Board are please to present the Industrial Maintenance Technician Certificate initiative/partnership. This certificate program will offer:
- Comprehensive preparation for careers in the maintenance of electrical and manufacturing systems.
- Necessary theory while emphasizing hands-on equipment operation of critical electrical power systems.
- Electrical and associated electronics, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment and applications are covered.
- Graduates are typically employed as plant maintenance technicians, power plant operator/maintenance technicians, and/or plant electricians.
Grant FUNDED - contact us to see if you qualify
9 College Credits
Credits can be applied toward the following degree programs at Vermont Tech:
- A.A.S. in General Engineering Technology (GET) which leads to
- B.S. in Business Technology & Management (online); or
- B.S. in Manufacturing Engineering Technology
Credits can be applied toward the following degree program at CCV:
- A.S. in STEM Studies
*May be eligible for Vermont Training Program funding