Let us host you!
Our scenic 544-acre campus location in the geographical center of Vermont, just off exit 4 on I-89, makes Vermont Tech a popular meeting site for both in-state and out-of-state groups of all sizes for so many reasons.
Our facilities offer:
- A location just one hour from Burlington, and less than three hours from Boston and Montreal
- Year round availability for day conferences and meetings
- Summer accommodations for extended meetings and retreats for groups of up to 500
- Modern classrooms, conference rooms, and reception areas
- Varied classroom facilities, including 20-station computer labs
- Recreational facilities including softball, baseball and soccer fields, a double court gym, racquetball, lighted tennis courts and an indoor pool. Additionally, our beautiful area is conducive to hiking, cycling or just enjoying our peaceful rural environment. Montague Golf Club, an 18 hole public course, is just three miles away. Fishing, canoeing, and skiing are close by.
- Complete hospitality services ranging from simple coffee breaks to elaborate banquet fare provided by Sodexo dining services
- Private lactation/mother's lounge
- Reasonable rates for rooms, equipment, and accommodations
Please visit us to preview our Randolph Center facilities and see why Vermont Tech could be the perfect location for your next meeting or group activity.
Facility Rentals on our Williston Campus are limited. For more information please contact Donna Teasdale at (802) 288-8900.
Langevin - Small rooms, 6-12 Guests; Large Conference room, 50 Guests
Langevin House is a lovely farmhouse, which sits below the college, nestled amongst our farmland and sugar bush. The rooms can be rented individually, or, the entire house can be rented.
Large Conference room (first floor)
Langevin, Small Conference Rooms, 6 – 12 Guests (first floor)
Small Conference room (first floor)
Small Conference room (second floor)
Medium Conference room (second floor)
Conant- Classroom and Auditorium
Conant is one of our academic buildings, which makes it available only when our students are not on campus – break weeks and summer. It houses a fully modern lecture hall/auditorium, Conant 102. Conant 105 is a traditional classroom; both include a projector and desktop computer for presentations.
Conant 102 (front view)
Conant 102 (back view)
Judd Hall - Large Groups
Judd Hall features a large gymnasium that can hold several hundred individuals in a variety of possible room designs. AV equipment, including a large projector screen, are also available. Judd is used for many of our important college events, along with student recreation, so availability is limited.