Scholarship applications must be received prior to graduating from CCV.
Vermont Tech can help you finish what you’ve started.
Will you be graduating from CCV soon? If so, you can continue your education at Vermont Tech and enter with junior status. Our B.S. in Business Technology and Management now has an optional Entrepreneurial Concentration and our B.S. in Applied Business Management will allow you to complete your degree completely online.
In addition, future CCV graduates applying to one of these programs are currently eligible to receive $3,000
Some restrictions apply please see eligibility requirements listed below.
Eligibility and Requirements
- The scholarship is for students majoring in business at Vermont Tech.
- In order to be eligible for this scholarship, you must apply before your graduation from CCV.
- Students are required to complete the CCV degree before entering Vermont Tech.
- Students must begin the business degree within six months of CCV graduation.
- Student may be enrolled part- or full-time.
- Part-time students must take at least six credits (two classes) per semester.
- Students must enroll in two contiguous semesters to receive the second semester scholarship.
Don’t qualify? No problem! Vermont Tech offers many opportunities to help you on your way. Contact us for more information.