If you hold a bachelor’s degree and are looking for a master of science degree, we are excited that you are considering Vermont Tech.
Our programs are ideal for ambitious learners who are both practical and visionary – who can envision the future they want and are ready to begin shaping it. If you have any questions, just send an email or give us a call. We are happy to help with the application process.
As a master’s degree applicant, you need to submit the following items:
- Completed Vermont Tech Application or Common Application
- $50 application fee (payable to Vermont Tech)
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Official GRE scores
- Personal Essay (250-500 words; discuss your motivation for pursuing Vermont Tech’s MS in Software Engineering or write about a topic of your choice)
- One letter of recommendation from a professor or employer