We’re delighted you have chosen Vermont Tech – welcome!
Randolph Center Welcome Weekend
Welcome Weekend (August 20-21) is fast approaching. It is designed to cover all of the important processes, policies and procedures you will need to know. It’s also a time for you to network with other students and start building friendships.
- Please note: this is for Randolph Center students only; Williston students should not attend.
Williston Move-in Day
Move-in day for Williston students will be held on Saturday, August 20, 11 am-1 pm.
Below are some important items to help you prepare:
Schedule (Randolph Center campus only)
- The schedule for Welcome Weekend will be available soon. It will help outline the schedule for those moving to campus on Saturday, August 20 and the general orientation for residents on the same day. It will also outline department meetings on Sunday, August 21.
- Health Forms are Mandatory for all Vermont Tech students. Return completed forms to the address on form.
- If you haven’t received your College ID, please submit your photo in advance (this will save you a lot of time).
- Make sure to activate your Portal account and familiarize yourself with Vermont Tech’s online resources.
- Waive or Accept the Student Health Insurance in the Portal. Click on ‘Student Billing/Financials’ then on ‘Student Health Insurance’ and follow the prompts.
- Sign VSCS System Billing Agreement under your Notifications alert on your Self Service home page. Please note, schedule changes cannot be made until signed.
- Submit your COVID vaccine verification.
We hope that your time at Vermont Tech will be some of the best days of your life. Be sure to get involved with organizations, activities and athletics. Take the time to develop relationships with your peers, your academic advisor, and visit your professors when they have office hours.