Please join us for a required Virtual Orientation on one of the following dates. All incoming students should plan to attend. We will cover important information such as billing, financial aid, registration, IT accounts, and student support services.
All Students: please register for your selected date:
Nursing Students (only)
Nursing students should additionally plan to attend their region-specific orientation. Attendance is required and you will automatically be registered for your region. Students must attend one of the general orientations as well as their region’s nursing orientation.
Orientation Dates by Region:
- Southeast Region (Brattleboro/Keene) | June 23, 9 am-12 pm | VIRTUAL
- Central Region (Randolph/CVMC/Morrisville) | June 28, 9 am-12 pm | VIRTUAL
- Southwest Region (Bennington/Middlebury/Rutland) | July 13, 9 am-12 pm | VIRTUAL
- Northeast Region (Dartmouth/Lyndon/Littleton-Lancaster/Newport/White River Junction) | July 15, 9 am-12 pm | VIRTUAL
- Northwest Region (St. Albans/Williston/Williston West) | August 18, 1 pm-5 pm | IN PERSON (with a virtual option, if needed)
Optional Visit Sessions
You are invited to attend an optional session to visit the Randolph campus if you have not yet had a chance to visit or would like another visit prior to the start of the fall term. The program will start in Judd Hall with a welcome and question and answer session, followed by tours of the campus. This is a less formal, on-campus follow-up to our mandatory remote orientation in June. This will be a great time to see the campus, tour the residence halls, see where your classes will be, and find places to hangout outside of the classroom.
You are additionally invited to attend a session specific to your major to meet faculty, see classrooms, and have questions answered prior to the start of the fall term. More information coming soon, please save the date.
- Business Majors: Monday, August 16, 10 am
- Computer & IT Majors: Monday, August 16, 1 pm
- Dental Hygiene: Friday, July 23 (attendance required)
- Electrical: Monday, August 16, 10 am
- Nursing: Wednesday, August 18, 1 pm
- Professional Pilot Technology: Friday, August 20, 10 am
- Radiologic Science: Wednesday, August 18, 10 am
- Respiratory Therapy: Wednesday, August 18, 10 am
Families and Parents/Guardians
Families of entering students are invited to attend a Virtual family orientation to learn more about your student joining the Vermont Tech community. Attendance is optional. Click on the link below to register: