Transfer students are a large and thriving part of Vermont Tech, and we are ready to help you navigate the process of joining our community. We can help you finish what you started and take you farther than you dreamed.
Many of our transfer students started at another college or university and found they needed something more practical, more rewarding or a degree with a better return on investment than where they began. Other students started their college careers at the Community College of Vermont so they could begin where they live and transfer to Vermont Tech to finish their bachelor's degree. Whatever your beginning, let Vermont Tech help you get the degree you want with extra benefits of your transfer status.
- A dedicated transfer coordinator, Shawn McElwain, to guide you through the process
- Articulation agreements from numerous programs in and out of Vermont
- Easy transfer of credit from CCV with these course equivalents and the Direct Admissions program
- A Transfer Scholarship for free housing in Randolph (with 12+ transferable credits and a 2.0 college GPA)
- Provide us with your unofficial transcript(s) for a faster file review (available for all majors except nursing)
If you are interested in becoming a transfer student, contact Shawn McElwain at any time. If you're ready to apply, complete the Transfer Application.