On behalf of the Vermont Technical College community, we're excited to welcome you into the Fall 2017 incoming class!
Below you will find our orientation dates.
If you haven't already, be sure to check our Accepted Student webpage to ensure you have all the necessary forms and information including program tool lists and health forms. All students should complete our IT New Student Checklist prior to attending Orientation or Welcome Weekend.
- Thursday, July 13 at the Randolph Campus
- Thursday, June 29
- August 14 | Northeast Kingdom Region (Lyndon, Newport & White River Junction)
- August 15 | Southwest Region (Middlebury & Bennington)
- August 16 | Central Region (Randolph)
- August 17 | Southeast Region (Brattleboro & Springfield)
- August 18 | Northwest Region (Williston & St. Albans)
Students attending the Randolph Campus will join us for a comprehensive Welcome Weekend prior to the start of classes in August. Students residing on campus will move-in on Friday, August 18. All students will participate in orientation activites on Saturday & Sunday, August 19-20. More information will be available soon. Please see additional information about Welcome Weekend here.
The Equine program will be holding their Barn Orientation and Riding Evaluations for Freshmen on Tuesday, July 18th from 1-3:30 pm. Students will need to come appropriately dressed to ride and work in the barn.
• ASTM-SEI Approved helmet
• English paddock boots or tall boots and breeches
• For barn work: jeans are fine, boots of some sort (no sneakers!)
The evaluations in July will be performed in an english saddle, and students will ride both english and western (if they would like) in future semesters. Students are required to have appropriate english attire before the fall semester begins. Please contact Jessica Steward Riley with any questions.
For questions about the Williston Campus Orientation on June 29, contact Stan Costa at firstname.lastname@example.org or (802) 879-2397.
For questions about the VAST Orientation, please contact Sue Polen at email@example.com or (802) 728-1396.
For questions about Nursing Orientations, please contact your site director.