SATURDAY, APRIL 25 | 11 AM
The information below will take you through the steps for a successful graduation experience. If you have any questions, email Sarah Ballou.
- Graduates! Please be in Judd Hall by 10:15AM. For those of you not familiar with the Randolph Center campus, please refer to the map at the right.
- All parking will be in the main lots unless you have special needs for yourself or passengers.
- Special needs parking will be in the Judd parking lot (Lot F) and is limited.
- Please plan ahead for traffic congestion coming to and leaving campus.
- Please leave all non-service animals at home; they will not be allowed at the ceremony.
The ceremony will take place in Judd Hall. Seating for guests is backless, bleacher style. A handicapped seating section is available on the main floor for those unable to climb the bleachers.
The College maintains the expectation that all graduates will be appropriately attired and display acceptable standards of behavior.
Vermont Tech requests that no food or beverages other than water be brought into the ceremony location. NO PETS of any kind are allowed on the campus. Please be sure that guests leave their pets at home. Certified Service Animals are allowed.
TICKETS TO THE CEREMONY:
Tickets are not required for your guests to attend the ceremony.
All parking will be in the main parking lots adjacent to the soccer field unless you have special needs for yourself or passengers. Most parking will be a less than 5 minute walk to Judd Hall. Handicap parking will be available in Lot F and is limited.
Some staged but mostly candid photography will take place at the ceremony. Photographs will be uploaded to the Vermont Tech Flickr site once ready. You are welcome to download any photos from this site free of charge.
- Top Student awards will be presented for each level 4 class
- Certificates for related instruction and OJT hours (if completed) will be awarded