Home » Academics » Enrollment and Degree Verifications
Enrollment and Degree Verifications
Degree VerificationsVermont Technical College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree verifications.
Employers or agencies can contact the Clearinghouse at:
Web: http://www.degreeverify.com or http://www.studentclearinghouse.org
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
Student Self-Service for Enrollment Verifications This is a free, easy to use, and secure process provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a non-profit organization serving the higher education community, authorized by Vermont Technical College. It allows you to:
- Access your enrollment information at any time of the day or night.
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, loan providers or other organizations that require proof of your attendance at Vermont Tech.
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders.
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information.
- View your enrollment history any time.
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request.
To Obtain an Enrollment Verification Certificate: Click on the following self-service link (https://myid.vsc.edu/sso/NationalStudentClearinghouse/Login/VTC) and log in using your Vermont Tech username and password
This link takes you directly to the secure National Student Clearinghouse website, where you enter your personal information to get to "Enrollment Verify."
Two kinds of Certifications are available from the Clearinghouse:
Current Enrollment Verification, or a complete history (all) Enrollment Verification. The certifications displays your enrollment status and your expected graduation date.
Contact us if you are unable to obtain an enrollment certificate via this self-service link.