Home » Academics » The Learning Center
The Learning Center
|The Learning Center offers:|
Individual tutoring for most courses
Test Review Sessions
Study Skills Instruction
One on one tutoring may be requested by calling 802-728-1519 or emailing Dan Boyce at email@example.com with your request. Drop-in schedules are created every semester for the Randolph and Williston Campuses. Schedules are posted on Blackboard and sent to every Vermont Tech student at the beginning of each semester.
How to Get a Job as a Student TutorIf you
- have a 3.3 Cumulative GPA
- can work well with other students
- can provide a recommendation from a faculty member
Then you could become a Student Tutor.
We are always looking for students who are interested in helping fellow student's learn.
If you are deeply interested or merely curious, please contact Dan Boyce, Academic Skills Specialist, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tutoring is a paid position
- Work Study is not required
- Tutors control their own schedule
- Training is offered and ongoing support is available