- Have a 2.00 cumulative GPA
- Complete 30 of the last 39 credits at Vermont Tech or 15 credits minimum for programs of less than two years
- Complete at least 50% of the coursework at Vermont Tech or 15 credits minimum for programs of less than two years
- Complete 60 credits minimum for an associate degree, 64 for ABET programs
- Complete 120 credits minimum for a bachelorís degree
- Satisfy all financial obligations to Vermont Tech
- Apply for graduation
The department chairperson will submit program candidates who satisfy the above, as attested by the Registrar, to the full college faculty for recommendation to graduate.