If you are applying as an international student, please submit:
- Completed application
- $46 application fee (payable to Vermont Technical College)
- Official secondary school transcript evaluated by World Education Services (www.wes.org) or an equivalent international transcript evaluator
- Official college/university transcript (if applicable) with course-by-course evaluation by WES or an equivalent international transcript evaluator
- Personal essay (250-500 words on a topic of your choice)
- Official Testing of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores (if English is a second language). The minimum score required on the TOEFL test is 500 for the paper test, 173 for the computer-based test, and 61 for the internet-based test. Vermont Tech will also accept the IELTS
- Official financial statement indicating your ability to pay one full year of tuition, room, and board. Proof must be provided on official bank letterhead and is needed before an I-20 can be issued.
International students are encouraged to apply between the months of November and April due to the lengthy visa process. Upon acceptance, international students are required to submit a $300 deposit before we will issue your I-20. The $300 will be credited to the fall semester bill.