If you are applying to this accelerated high school program, please submit:
- Completed application
- $46 application fee (payable to Vermont Technical College)
- Official high school transcript with at least the first marking period grades of the junior year or a home school plan
- PSAT, SAT I, or ACT results
- Two letters of recommendation (one from a teacher , one from a guidance counselor or principal)
- Personal interview
- College-administered placement test
- On a separate page, please write an essay about why you are applying to the Academy; Please address the following: What do you envision yourself doing ten years from now? How do you think attending the Academy will help you reach these goals? What can you contribute to the Vermont Tech community? Describe a significant event in your life and how it has affected you.
The priority application deadline for VAST is April 1. We do accept applications after this date.