Despite the fact that most students are honest, every year there are some who take advantage of opportunities to steal from others. This is especially noticeable during the last two weeks of each semester. Please help us to keep your possessions safe by:
- Locking your door whenever you leave your room, no matter how briefly.
- If you have a car, keep it locked and don‘t leave valuables in it, especially in plain sight.
- Have a list of your possessions with serial numbers.
- Take pictures of your possessions.
- Purchase renters insurance. The college is not responsible for the theft of personal property
- Report missing items to Public Safety immediately.
- Report suspicious activity or individuals.