Print Now
Close Window

Substitution of Courses

A student may substitute another course for a specific required course if the student is unable to take the course for a specific, approved reason. A student can request to substitute by an academic petition to the department chair through the Dean of Academic Affairs. The petition must be approved by the studentís program department and by the department offering the course.