Print Now
Close Window

Waiver of Courses

A student may have a specific course waived. A student can initiate a course waiver by an academic petition to the department chair through the Dean of Academic Affairs. The petition must be approved by the studentís program department and by the department offering the course. A waived course may have to be replaced by an alternative course.