Print Now
Close Window

Withdrawal from Vermont Tech

To withdraw from Vermont Tech once the term has started, a student must give written notification to the Office of the Registrar or off-campus site office. A parent or guardian must approve withdrawal requests made by minors. A student who stops attending classes after add/drop and does not inform the college will be considered to have withdrawn after the 60% point of the term if the last date of an academically related event cannot be determined.
Students will receive grades based on the guidelines specified in Dropping a Course.