- A copy of your current LPN license (without any sanctions/restrictions)
- If you are not a graduate of the Vermont Tech PN program, you must show completion of college-level equivalency for: Anatomy & Physiology (8 credits), Nutrition (3 credits), and Concepts of Human Growth & Development (3 credits)
- If you are a graduate of a non-college PN program, you must submit your PN program transcript
- Proof that you have passed the PN National Council Licensure Exam (NCLEX-PN) If a current PN student, you must attain a first semester GPA of 3.2 or higher. If a LPN graduate, you must have a GPA of 3.0 in your LPN coursework. BIO 2120, ENG 1061, MATH 1040, PSY 1010, and/or an approved Arts/Humanities elective may be taken after LPN graduation to improve your GPA to a 3.0 level
- If you are a LPN, you must submit two signed recommendations on letterhead that address your clinical competence; work ethic; potential transition to a RN role, particularly with respect to leadership, management, and accountability; and interpersonal skills
- Current PN students must have submitted a Summary of Clinical Performance document. This document must be completed by each clinical faculty member.
PN students attempting to complete courses for the ADN program may not enroll in spring or summer courses at any VSC institution until their spring term is complete.