If you are applying to one of the allied health programs, please submit:
- Completed application (indicate your first choice location only)
- $46 application fee (payable to Vermont Technical College)
- Official high school transcript or official scores from a high school equivalency exam (GED)
- Official transcript(s) from all colleges previously attended, whether seeking transfer credit or not
- SAT I or ACT results, if available
- Vermont Tech placement test scores
- Two signed letters of recommendation, dated within the past six months, on letterhead. Letters should address your work ethic; communication skills; potential for adaptation to a fast-paced clinical environment; and potential to competently and compassionately deliver healthcare to patients across the lifespan.
Letters from family members or friends cannot be accepted
- (Nursing Only) Prior to start of classes, provide proof of current Health Provider CPR certification
All Practical Nursing, Nursing, Dental Hygiene, and Respiratory students are required to pass a background check prior to June 1.