Print Now
Close Window

State Grant Application

Complete and submit state grant application
If you are a Vermont resident, apply for the Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (VSAC) Grant. It's fast, it's easy, and could provide you with additional grant funds!
  • Vermont residents may apply online at
  • Set up a "My VSAC Account" here.
  • Select "Grants"
Not a Vermont resident? Check with your home state higher education agency regarding possible state grant opportunities. Eligibility requirements vary from state to state.  Please visit your state's website for more information: