|The following scholarships are available to students who meet the qualifying criteria. Please read the descriptions carefully to determine your eligibility:|
Vermont Tech Scholars Scholarship Two half-tuition scholarships for up to four years.
- Must be a Vermont Resident
- Have excellent Academic Qualifications
- Be an incoming Full-time Freshman
- Application deadline April 1st
VSC Valedictorian/Salutatorian ScholarshipA full tuition scholarship is provided to any Valedictorian and Salutatorian from a Vermont public school or approved independent school. A half-tuition scholarship is provided to any Valedictorian and Salutatorian from a Vermont recognized independent school.
To see a list of approved and recognized independent schools, visit this site.
Farms 2 + 2 Program A half tuition scholarship up to 2 years
(does not include overload credits) The Vermont Legislature, through the Vermont Department of Agriculture, with generous industry support, provides half-tuition scholarships for Vermont residents who begin the program at Vermont Tech and maintain at least a B grade average each year of their college career. The scholarship is designed to support Vermont Tech students who will carry forward their education to the UVM Dairy Program.
- Must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA each semester
- Be enrolled Full-time in the Dairy Management Program
- Contact Chris Dutton at 802.728.1793 for more information